Concentration Project 1


For my concentration project I decided to do Disney. For this specific project, I wanted to do epcot. While this piece is incomplete, I really like it. I wanted to do a price that represent all of the festivals that go on throughout Epcot. I was unable to finish because I was doing a practice piece and ran out of time. However, I really do like this piece. I plan on going back to the piece and finishing when I have time.

This piece has harmony because of the four boxes that completely balance out the piece. if it was 3 parts it wouldn’t look as complete. Also, there is color in the piece. It ranges from pale colors to bold colors. I decided to use water color in this project. I haven’t really practiced this medium before so I was glad I was able to get some work in this.

While this project is incomplete, I’m still happy with what I had gotten done.

Comments

Popular Posts