Airport Project 
     This project is something I had wanted to do for awhile. I wish that I had finish but I think what I did turned out good. There are four sea creatures present: an octopus, a jellyfish, a fish, and a crab. They are floating in bubbles. Around these bubbles are other bubbles floating around. The colors are very well at transitioning very well between different shades. There are warm colors and cool colors too. 

In this piece there are the art principles pattern and balance . There is pattern because of the repeating circular shape. Also because of the reoccurring sea animals. Furthermore there is balance because all of the sea animals are spread out. This makes it so everything isn’t all in one place. 

Additionally the art elements color and shape. There is color because of all of the warm and cool tones. Also, there is shape in the animals and the bubbles. 

I really like the idea for this project and I wish i had finished it. Altogether I think I did well with what I drew. It would’ve been a lot more successful if the project was completely finished. 

Comments

Popular Posts