Cut Paper Project



     My piece is spongebob trick or treating in a post apocalyptic Bikini Bottom. The sky change from yellow to red and there are waves visible in the background. You can see all of the grave stones from the fish who have died. He is dressed as as a ghost and is still attempting to get some candy. Squidward’s house  started to get mold and get destroyed.
 
     The principle of design in this project is contrast. The warm colors of the sky contrast with Squidward’s house. One of the art elements in this piece is color. There is both warm and cool colors present.

     It was halloween time and I was wanting to do something “spooky”. I also really enjoy watching the sponge on halloween episode. I also recently watched American Horror Story apocalypse witch has a very haunting sky in it.

     I think this project was successful because it looks like recognizable characters and places. I think I grew with using watercolor paints and markers.


Comments

Popular Posts