Typography Project-Kolesa


Typography Project-Kolesa

     For this project we were given a job to have a quote in a font along with an image to accompany the quote. Winnie the Pooh is currently one of the things that I enjoy so I decided to do a project based on him. I chose his quote, "How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."I chose this quote because it sounds like a very nice and beautiful thing you would say to someone. The image I chose to accompany with this quote was that of Pooh looking up and almost smiling at what the actual quote says along with some little bees. The quote is in a very flowly font. I feel like the font fits the quote well because it makes the quote seem even more beautiful. 

     Pooh is supposed to seem like he admires the person who is reading the quote. He wants the person reading to feel like loved and happy with themselves. 

     This project has harmony because the piece is whole and looks well with everything that is present in it. Furthermore, there is also emphasis on Winnie the Pooh because he is larger than everything else on the page. Also, he has color on him too and that as well makes him one of the first things the viewer looks at. Finally, there is movement in this project because the viewer first looks at Pooh and then at the quote.

     I feel like my strength in this project was keeping the font very proportionate to the rest. Also, the font all looks the same and that there isn't a letter that shouldn't be there. I could have changed this project by making Pooh lighter with his color. However, I feel like this project was successful for the majority of the part. 

     Below is my rough drafting for this project, along with the reference photos I used. 

     


          


















Comments

Popular Posts