Open Ended Project-Kolesa

Open Ended Project-Kolesa

For this project, we had an open ended project, meaning we were able to decide what we wanted to do with, completely on our own. For this project I decided to divide a piece of paper into seven different sections, and in each section their would be different color schemes for many different pieces of art. In order from left to right and top to bottom they inspiration for each section comes from "Scream", "The Old Guitarist", "The Persistence of Memory", "Starry Night", "Nighthawks, "A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte", and finally "The Son of Man." Some sections are colored more boldly than others and some section are more blended than others. This was not done intentionally, but more because I was becoming impatient with this project. 

This project was made in order to honor or respect some of the most famous pieces of art of all time. However, I do wish I put more effort into this so I could respect the amazing artwork that this came from. 

This project has movement because of the transition of the colors, or more specifically in the one that is supposed to be using the color scheme of "Starry Night. Another Principle of design that can be found in this project is variety, which is because each section has a different variety of colors. While some colors are repeated, they are overall different. Because of this, there is also unity because some of the colors are repeated in different sections. 

My strengths are when I did attempt to color bold. However, my weaknesses are clearly when I would not try as hard and I wouldn't blend the different colors as well. Also, a weakness was when I wouldn't color as bold. Furthermore, I do think this project was more successful than not. 




















Comments

Popular Posts